2019年11月28日木曜日

TEN LONG YEARS

He wrote in it: "To Nat Marley, With all my thanks - the guy who bought me a very important beer."( p32)


     I read this book, TEN LONG YEARS. This book is a mystery and miserable. The main characters are Nat Marley, a NY private officer, and Jorge Hernandez, Nat's client. Jorge was in jail for ten years because he sold some drugs with members of his group. However, when he was arrested, he didn't say about his group to protect it. After he got out of jail, he tried to meet his group members, but he couldn't. So he applied for searching for them to Nat. As a result, Nat found out that two members of his group were dead six years ago and one person from his group was living. The man, Mike, was selling some drugs then. Jorge went to see Mike, but he couldn't meet him because Mike used Jorge's much money to make big money.
    After I read this book, I noticed Sing Sing, the jail's name. When  I watched a film, "Breakfast at Tiffany's",  Sing Sing appeared. Sing Sing is famous as jail, I thought. This story's end is so strange, but you'll like it.  Please read it.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I have read this book yet, but I can't remind it.
    Reading your blog, I want to read it once more again!

    返信削除

The Ring

 The Ring by Barnerd Smith It was good