2019年11月7日木曜日

Bad Love

, but the city didn't change. That's how it is.
 I just drove on until the sun went down over beautiful Colorado.( p.32 L.11~13)


 I read "Bad Love". The main character is Flick Lain , a detective in the Denver Police Department. A friend of hers is Judy Kaplan ,a doctor at the University of Colorado Hospital, Denver. Her co-worker is Jack Daly , a doctor at Judy's hospital. This story is Love and Mystery.
 After finishing the book, as the quotation above said, I thought our emotions are so good one minute and the next minute they will be not. That is to speak, Such relationships with people are always changing but the world we live in don't change ironically. The world is keeping beautiful and innocent malice. If you want to know how cruel natural low is, please read it.

3 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Yuki, I read this book too! I thought same thing with you. What a incident!LOL

    返信削除
  3. I want to read it. According to you, this is not only simple love story, but also deep story. I'm interested in it!

    返信削除

The Ring

 The Ring by Barnerd Smith It was good