2020年2月7日金曜日

DON'T STOP NOW

 " Crash!"
 "Aaah!"
 I looked up from my coffee. "Crash!" -  that was the cafe window. And "Aaah!" - that was Kate.
 People in the cafe shouted. Kate and I ran to the window. There was no one there. Then I turned to Kate and put my arm around her. ( p 6~7)

    I read the book, "DON'T STOP NOW". Main characters of this book are Mat, working in London, Pablo, running a cafe in Soho, and Katerina, his daughter. Mat liked Katerina so he went to Pablo's Internet cafe to meet her. When Mat and Katerina talked there in the morning, a box with a paper said something in Maltese suddenly broke cafe's window into the shop. Mat and Karerina were safe. Hearing a crash, Pablo run to them. He saw a paper. Pablo and Katerina read what it said, and they looked insecure.
    I think this book is interesting. Especially, what Pablo did for Mat and his daughter was so funny. Please read it!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Ring

 The Ring by Barnerd Smith It was good