2019年11月7日木曜日

Hotel Casanova

But Dino didn't think about the long hours, the little money and small room. He liked his job at the Hotel Grand. And it was only the start. He knew what he wanted. Every night he wrote about the day in his little black book. Then he looked at his plans. He liked to read them every day. ( p.7 L.9~14)
He talked to her about his plan to marry when he was twenty-six. "And then, when I'm thirty years old, I want my own hotel, with my name over the door," he said. " I want it more than anything in the world. ( p.12 L.20~23)



 I read "Hotel Casanova". Dino, Carla and Maria are the main characters. The story of it is that , for Dino to follow his plan, he faces a bad problem by a relationship with Carla and one with Maria.
 After finished this book, I thought we have to carefully look at and think a situation which abruptly come to us. If it is so good, we should put for an action. If it is not, we have to avoid it. However, we often choose a wrong answer and even if we notice it's so bad , we may fail to avoid it. Then we should try to take measures against bad situations, not giving up. That is so important, I thought from this book. If you get interested i n this book, plz read it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Ring

 The Ring by Barnerd Smith It was good