2019年7月23日火曜日

Oxford Reading Tree

 My favorite book series is Oxford Reading Tree. In the books, there are many colorful drawings and interesting characters. Especially the characters I love Gran, Chip and Floppy.
 Gran has a gray short hair and wear sunglasses. She is so powerful. She is cheerful as the same as their grandchildren. I hope I will be like her.
 Chip is so kind. He always help people around him, especially, their brother, Kipper,and sister, Biff. 
 Floppy is a good dog. He is an old dog. He often go to a magic adventure with his owners due to a magic key. But he hates it so when he go to an adventure, he is always complaining. That is so funny for me. 
 If you read books of Oxford Reading Tree, I want you to pay attention to them.
Please enjoy reading books.


Books I recommend to you

1 件のコメント:

  1. "The kidnappers " : https://yukissugarblog.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-kidnappers.html

    "The kidnappers": https://yukissugarblog.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-kidnappers.html

    返信削除

The Ring

 The Ring by Barnerd Smith It was good