2019年7月12日金曜日

Mulan

In Mulan's land people still sing about her,
It is hard to believe
that it could be so,
but now we have learned,
now we know
not to judge people by how they look.
You, too, can be a hero
and have your take told
or put in a book.



This story's main character is a young woman, Mulan. In the world which she lives, a man have to protect his family and fight against enemy, if a war occurs. On the other hand, a woman have to do so, only in her home.However, Mulan played a role in a man, instead of her father who was sick. By her great achievements, the song above was maded by the people. When you read it, you get a power from and get motivated by this book, Mulan. Also, Mulan is a one of the Disney's films. I love it. Please read and watch it!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I believe I've never watched the movie yet.
    I'll try it when I have a chance.

    返信削除

The Ring

 The Ring by Barnerd Smith It was good