2019年5月21日火曜日

ICE AGE THE MELTDOWN

Sid and Diego were sad. "it's you and me now" , said Sid. Suddenly there was someone behind them. It was  Manny! Ellie and her brothers were there too."Why are you here?Your friends are going!"said Diego. " You are my friends," said Manny. " Friends are great!,"said Sid.(p 25)

 This story is about love and friendship.I found out ,even if someone have different values from common ones, you have to accept their values to build good relationship.Also, it is important to have close friends, because your friends will support and help you no matter what happen to you.

 the scene of a quotation above is such a situation.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Your book review looks so interesting !
    I want to read the book you read ♡

    返信削除
    返信
    1. you are kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
      your comment is my tressure.

      削除

The Ring

 The Ring by Barnerd Smith It was good